Sunday 6 May 2012

Swap with Marla!!

hey girls! I'm so sorry I've been so scattered lately, but I've wored myself up into a bit of a blogging frenzy, so you can look forwards to scheduled posts for the next few weeks!

A few weeks ago, I did a swap with the lovely Marla, and here is the long overdue haul from it. I thoroughly reccomend reading her blog if you don't already, her eye looks are amazing!

this is an overall of everything she sent me. (I hope I haven't forgotten anything!!) The pink makeup bag is so cute, though i have no idea where it's from.

The lip butter by Revlon in Cherry Tart is absolutely gorgeous, a lovely, moisturising formula and pigmented enoughto show, but not so much that it's scary.

Revlon colour tattoos are something I've been lusting after for ages, it was a pretty funny coincidence that the day my package arrived containing this one, Bad to the Bronze, was the same day that they went on sale in the UK! I've now got five of them and I absolutely love them, they absolutely could replace MAC paintpots, though the texture is slightly different. This is a great shade (called on and on bronze in the UK) which is perfect for simply sweeping over the lid with some liner as a lazy, one colour look.

Maybelline dream bouncy blush is the wirdest formula of blush i have ever come accross, but I love it. You really do have to feel this to understand but it's so strange, a kindof semi cream, semi powder forumla in a squishy dome shape.... So wierd but just so right! I have this in the colour Pink Plum.

Last up for makeup products is the Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Multi-Coloured Custom Blush (phew!) in soft mocha/mocha. this is a really nice bronzer wth a tiny hint of shimmer but not too much, so its goos for contouring, as well as creating a bit of a sunkissed glow!


Top-Bottom, Revlon lip butter in Cherry Tart, Maybelline colour tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Dream bouncy blush in Pink Plum, Physicians Formula bronzer. 

Marla also included some sample of Julep hand scrub, brightener and cream, which I'm yet to try, but I'm excited to use the scrub especially!

And finally, she also sent me some cheeto's which we used to be able to get in the UK but sadly they are no longer. Apparently my flatmates missed them more than me as they made off with them as soon as they set eyes on them! 

So thats it for my swap! It was such a great experience, and I'd love to do another one soon! If you could, what products from another contry would you try?

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the stuff I sent :)
    Your forgot the nailpolish lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i cant believe i did that, i love that polish as well! NOTD coming soon, definitely!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I am getting into swaps! I really want stuff from the uk whenever your up just hit e up

    ReplyDelete