Friday 11 May 2012

Gradient Manicure Barry M Racing Green with Nicole by OPI Glitter in my Stocking

Today I did this gradient manicure with two new polishes that I recently acquired. The Barry M Racing Green I've had my eye on for ages, I don't know why I didn'y get it earlier really, these polishes have such reliably good formulas and they certainly don't break the bank at £2.99. The glitter polish I recieved in my swap with Marla, but I forgot to include it in my swap haul! (D'oh!)

It's such a pretty colour, and the glitter is really dense, I've used it for an alternative french tip colour and it's absolutely gorgeous with that paired with Barry M Peach Melba. for this manicure however, I applied it with a tiny brush and dragged it down towards the base of my nail of a gradient effect.

1 comment:

  1. Looks gorgeous! :) I will definitely be trying gradient nail looks with my glitter polishes :)

    ReplyDelete