Sunday 6 May 2012

Poison Arrow

I've wanted to do a really bright eye look for quite a while, and this was my first attempt. I feel a bit like my ideas just puked out of my head and onto my face, and I'm not too sure if I like it or not, but hey, it might entrtain you to see it!

I used;
17 Miracle Matte founation in porcelain,
mixed with Barry M foundation in White,
Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 1, Fair.
MAC Studio Fix powder founation in NC15,
Sleek Blush by 3 Pinktini,

MAC Paintpot in Morning Frost (base)
Sleek Curacao Palette yellow (lid) and purple (outer corner) shades,
Sleek Monaco Palette Magenta Madness (crease)
Sleek Au Naturel Palette Nougat (brow highlight)
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
17 Peep Show Mascara

MAC Amplified Lipstick in Girl About Town


No comments:

Post a Comment