Wednesday 9 May 2012

Product Review - Mineral Warming Mask by The Body Shop

Hey lovelies!

Today I'm coming to you with a review of a face mask that I've been using for a little while now. It's called Mineral Warming Mask by The Body Shop, and let me first start out with the scent. I LOVE the smell of this, it's really authentically gingery, like proper fresh ginger. This could be a dealbreaker for some but I think most people would like it, it's just so fresh and lovely!

I apply this using an old foundation brush, but you could just as easily use your fingers if you don't have a brush. The warming effect comes on pretty quickly, and seems to intensify as it gets spread thinner, so I think it must react with the air.

They reccomend that you leave this on for 5 minutes, but I find that once it's on and doing its thing it's just the most relaxing experience, I usually end up leaving it on for about 15 mins. It doesn't 'set' so no worrying about not talking or smiling and no flaking either! My skin felt really soft after using this, although it can leave a little bit of residue behind, so make sure you really rinse it off.


(obligatory crazy looking face mask photo!)

All in all I'm not sure about the benefits of using this long term, as I've only done a couple of treatments, but as long as it doesnt cause some crazy breakouts (which it hasnt so far) I couldnt care less, it's just so relaxing! This stuff should be availible on prescription haha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment