Wednesday 2 February 2011

Elegant Touch nail polish stickers review

hey guys! a few days ago i mentioned in my 'bargainous beauty haul' post that i had picked up some elegant touch nail polish stickers from savers (they cost me about £3), to try and get the minx chrome look.

as i didnt pay much for them i was expecting them to be a bit of a nightmare to put on and not come out very well, but i'm actually really pleased with how they came out when i tried them tonight. they are simple enough to apply, and probably take less time than a normal manicure. my nails are in a terrible state from wearing polish non stop for a few months, so i'm hoping this will give them a bit of a break, though i didnt get the smoothest finish i dont mind that.

if you click the pic to enlarge, you will see it looks like there is a chip on my ring finger, but its actually just a refelction. i was a little dissapointed when i proudly went to show them off tonight my mum and sister said they were chavvy! what do they know anayway....

what do you think? are they chavvy? have you tried these or real minx?

i will keep you updated on how long they last for!

Love Lucy

Disclaimer: i bought this product myself with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment