Monday 11 June 2012

Going to be MIA

Just to let you know, that all posts after this one (in fact, incuding this one) have been written in advance and  scheduled because I'm leaving today, to teach in Uganda. If you are interested in reading about my time there you can, here. Blogging from Uganda is do-able but beauty blogging is far less so, as the only internet access I will have is via an internet cafe, and so uploading pictures is virtually impossible.

If you are interested in volunteering, the organisation I used last year can be found here. In my opinion they aren't all that great, but they are vary low cost compared to other programmes and they will get you a placement. A very good organisation that I have seen in action but is more costly (you really DO get what you pay for with these things) can be found here.

If you are interested in the specific project that I will be working at, whether for volunteering, donating, sponsoring a child, or just for more information, you can find their website here.

I am planning to have posts appearing twice a week, on mondays and thursdays. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment