Thursday 26 July 2012

Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation Review

I bought this foundation a few weeks ago, to replace my previous one which was the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 (£29, here), which was nice but not really long lasting enough for me.

Que the purchase of the long lasting version! (£29, here) I have shade 0, Porcelain, which is very light, although they do go one shade lighter!
I usually apply this using a MAC 130 brush (£28, here) using a swirling motion. The coverage is light to medium, but can be built up to a much fuller coverage. This is quite a liquid formula, and once out of the bottle will run down your hand if it isn't level. This can be irritating, but it is also kindof useful, as a quick shake of the bottle will mix the contents completely.

One and a half pumps is usually emough for me to cover my whole face, with a medium coverage. If you were after a lighter coverage one pump would probably be enough, and 2 would do for high coverage. having a pump instead of a pot or tube is much more hygenic too.

The thing I like most about this foundation is that shade. For me, finding a foundation that matches me is virtually impossible, even MAC don't do a shade light enough for me in a liquid formula, and they have a huge shade range. If your skin is of more a medium tone then finding a match will undoubtedly not be such a big deal, but for me it's paramount! I found that this foundation lasted well for me, about 8-10 hours, though it did need re-powdering in my T-zone. It is also oil-free and I have not had any problems at all with breakouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment