Monday 9 July 2012

Selfridges Big Beauty Bang Haul

A few weeks ago now I blogged about Selfridges jubilee celebrations, and more specifically their Big Beauty Bang. That wasn't a sceduled post, it went up straight away so that people would know and could get tickets to the second event a week later. I only bought 3 items on the night, but they were quite big purchases so I wanted to do a haul post for them!

The first thing I bought was this beautiful Neutral Palette from Illamasqua. (£30, here)

The colour in the top right hand corner is so pretty, it's like antiqued gold, it's called Vintage and is the only colour in the palette that isn't matte.

Next up we headed over to MAC where I picked up a matte eyeshadow in Omega (£12, here) to use for my brows. It's the perfect colour for my virtually invisible blonde brows, because it's not too dark and has absolutely no red tones, which was the problem I was finding with my other brow products; they were just too red.

I got a lipstick too, also from MAC. I've actually been wanting this for quite a while but it was sold out! It's a creamsheen lipstick in Speak Louder (£13.50, here)
Speak Louder is a warm toned pink with a hint of gold running through it.

Lastly I got a BB cream from Shu Uemura. I'd like to point out that I didn't actually buy this, I won it out of the 'Beauty grabber' machine they had at the event. I didnt know what I was going to get but having had this for a while I love it! It's the UV Underbase BB Mousse.


1 comment: